FiftyPoint6 is a bootstrapped, profitable and fast growing company. We have projects in a variety of different sectors including SEO and SaaS products. We look for indiviuals who are self motivated, free-thinkers and enjoy a challenge! Our team is small and growing steadily, your work will have significant impact on the direction of the business.
We are looking for a Product Manger who is eager to take ownership of the design, marketing and technical development of one of our Shopify Apps. They should be results driven and able to manage priorities, to focus on building what will drive further growth.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 1 years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like Shopify (or others) a plus
- Understand the customers viewpoint to design smart, easy-to-use UX
- Analytical and customer feedback approach to decide on new features
- Good communication and team skills to discuss features with our developers
- Report on KPIs and track performance
- Prioritize feature development and create roadmap for the app. Then lead and oversee development team to build and test new features.
- Research and keep up with current trends including market research, competitor analysis, customer feedback and updates from Shopify & partners.
- Being accountable and reporting on the achievement of KPI targets across growth and revenue for the app on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to the CEOs.
- Partaking in monthly company update meetings which drives the overall business forward.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- £1500 Yearly training budget
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- The Office Group Workspace Membership (London)