FiftyPoint6 is a bootstrapped, profitable and fast growing company. We have projects in a variety of different sectors including SEO and SaaS products. We look for indiviuals who are self motivated, free-thinkers and enjoy a challenge! Our team is small and growing steadily, your work will have significant impact on the direction of the business.
Someone to take ownership of our DIY Tool Review site and start another site in a different vertical. They should be experienced with WordPress and all the SEO tracking tools (Ahrefs, Moz, Google SC/GA, SEMRush etc..). Solid management and planning skills to oversee content writers and link building campaigns.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in a hands on Technical SEO role
- WordPress Skills
- Experience running link building campaigns and outreach
- Analytical approach to targeting keywords/traffic
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, with solid numerical skills
- Managing an outsourced team (content writers, link-building, PR agencies etc.)
- Report on KPIs and track performance
- Carrying out technical SEO optimization including site structure, onpage seo, competitor analysis, backlink analysis etc.
- Being accountable and reporting on the achievement of KPI targets across traffic, rankings and conversions for sites on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to the CEOs.
- Partaking in monthly company update meetings which drives the overall business forward.
- Having input on the companies digital marketing strategy for new business and our other SEO initiatives to increase overall traffic and revenue.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- £1500 Yearly training budget
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- The Office Group Workspace Membership (London)